Valentine’s Day Dining Round Up
If you still haven’t decided on where to go for Valentine’s Day dinner, check out the round-up below… (or see an updated list here)
These deals are subject to change, so make sure to either check back here or check with the restaurant where you are planning on going.
- TGI Fridays - Buy one Jack Daniel’s entree and get one free with the purchase of any 2 beverages or$5 off your purchase of $15
- Benihana - Chef’s Special Hibachi Steak for Two for only $37.
- P.F. Changs - Four-course meal for two for only $39.95.
- Black Angus Campfire Feast - dinner for two! for only $39.
- Ruby Tuesday - Three-course dinner for two for only $40.
- Red Lobster - Seafood dinner for two for only $29.99!
- Restaurant.com - 80% off your coupon purchase ($2 for a $25 GC or $4 for a $50 GC) and get a free $10 gift from ProFlowers w/code “LOVE”.
- IHOP - Buy one entree get one free!.
- Arbys - Buy One Turnover, get one FREE!
- Juice It Up - Buy one 24 oz or 32 oz regular priced smoothie and get one free!
- Old Country Buffet - Purchase two adult meals at lunch or dinner and you’ll receive TWO FREE “BE OUR GUEST” MEAL PASSES! (NOTE: For couples who’ve been married more than 50 years.)
- Subway - Free cookie day with any purchase
- Denny’s Send a card to your Valentine and both you and your friend will get free pancake puppies sundae!
- Arby’s - Get either FREE Steakhouse onion rings w/purchase or 12oz shake w/purchase.
- Taco Bell - Free Crunchy Taco!
- Jamba Juice Get 2 smoothie for $5!